What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
That is a perfectly good question! I think the world would most benefit from a dragon, especially in my world. There are several reasons why a dragon would be the best pick for this question. Here are my reasons why:
- Dragons can breathe fire! This will come in handy in the winter when it’s freezing outside and he needs to make me a fire!
- My dragon would be the perfect babysitter for Brenden. He would keep him warm, rock him to sleep, and learn how to feed him a bottle!
- Transportation! My dragon could take me to work! Can you imagine showing up to work in your totally rad dragon? Or going through the Starbucks drive thru to get a coffee?
- If we are traveling, my dragon would be the perfect thing to lay on or snuggle up against. Not only is he instant transportation, but he makes a comfy pillow as well.
- I would use my dragon for pet therapy! Kids will line up to pet and play with my pet dragon!
- I could practice my sword fighting skills against its tail!
- Dragons like gold right? If I had a pet dragon he/she will bring me loads of treasure!
- We would get manicures together! My dragon will LOVE getting his/her nails done!
- Dragons would make good guard dogs. No one would mess with me or my dragon.
- My dragon will be the ultimate weather protector! Against rain, snow, and to shield me against the hot Texas sun! A must have in this crazy weather here!
Yes, I think the world would be so much better with a dragon! What about you? What mythical creature do you think would make the world a better place?