Awe, this was so thoughtful and kind! Thank you so much Ashe from Subliminal Wish. Thank you so much for nominating me and recognizing my blog! To check out Ashe’s blog, visit it here: https://subliminalwish.blogspot.com/
How did I get the award?
How did my blog start?
Advice for new bloggers:
Be brave! Blogging is so much fun! Find what you love, whether it be books, movies, or television, find your passion and write about it. It’s your voice that people will be drawn to and want to hear from your words. It’s the passion you have in what you’re blogging about that people want to see. Don’t stress about the small stuff. Write what you love.
If you are struggling to find more followers, look to social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook. I personally don’t want my email loaded with a bunch of newsletters every morning, so I rarely subscribe to any blogs. Because of this, I focus mostly on gathering followers with Twitter and Facebook. It’s easy to do too, just start following other blogs and they typically will follow you back. 🙂 People are pretty cool that way!
Good Luck! 🙂
Since this is all about passing the award on, here are my nominations (They are all book blogs):
- Hall Ways by Krstine Hall. Kristine blogs about books! Kristine is also an organizer for book blog tours through Lonestar Literary Book Tours. She’s amazing! Check her site out.
- Texan Girl Reads by Holy Flora. Holy blogs about books! Check out her reviews, they’re great! She’s a real book lover and it shows! She’s very dedicated to this blog and is always trying to help promote authors and their books.
- The Librarian Talks by Tabatha Pope. Tabatha also blogs about books. I love all the hard work that Tabatha puts into her blog. Amazing!
- Story Book Reviews by Leslie Storey. She blogs about books. It’s obvious how much Leslie loves books! I love this site!
- My Book Fix by Kelli Quinto. You should check out all the great books Kelli blogs about!
- Ruthie Jones by Ruth Jones. Another great book blogger! She’s dedicated and hard working and it shows how much she puts into her blogs.
- Books and Broomsticks by Belle Willington. Her site is amazing! Definite book lover! I could spend hours at this site!
- The Page Unbound by Haley Ringer. She and I co-blog this site, but she puts so much amazing work into it that I have to nominate it.
- Chapter Break by Lynne Pope. She has some great books she blogs about on her site. I also love reading her book reviews. Very insightful!
- Texas Book Lover by Michelle Newby. Michelle is a huge Texas author and book promoting. I love how patriotic her site is and how much she helps these amazing and talented authors.
All these lovely blogs have put so much effort into writing about what matters to them, and they deserve the recognition! Congratulations!
Here’s what you need to do now:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
Thanks again to Ashe for nominating me!